Following the Government announcement on Wednesday 8 December and the implementation of Plan B, it is now a legal requirement to wear face coverings when visiting Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, unless you are exempt.
For your safety the venue have taken the following precautions.
- All Grand Theatre staff are issued with face masks
- The venue encourages customers to ‘check in’ on the NHS App
- The theatre has an air handling system providing fresh air into the auditorium
- The auditorium is cleaned after each performance
- Hand sanitising stations are located thoughout the theatre
- Customers are advised not to attend the theatre if they are experiencing Covid symptoms or have tested positive
Article is closed for comments.