The Cathedral floor, Chapter House, cloisters, the Refectory Restaurant, shop and toilets are all fully wheelchair accessible. Three wheelchairs are available to borrow during your visit – please ask at the Welcome Desk.
They also offer:
- A ‘touch and feel’ model of the Cathedral with a linked commentary for those with sight difficulties
- A hearing loop system during their services
- Large print versions of the self-guiding leaflet, hymn books and service sheets on request
- Water for your assistance dog, which you’ll find near the Refectory Restaurant entrance
- A limited amount of disabled parking is available in the Close at a charge of £7 for the full day.
Article is closed for comments.