To discuss any access-related enquiries you may have, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can click here to fill in an online form to contact our onsite visitor services team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0300 6789 222 (option 3).
If you’d prefer you can write to us at Roundhouse, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH. We aim to respond within 48 hours.
We’re fully committed to making all aspects of your visit enjoyable, universally welcoming and physically accessible. All of our performance spaces, bars and Paul Hamlyn Roundhouse Studios have been designed to be as physically accessible as possible:
- Our main entrance has level access through power-assisted doors from Chalk Farm Road.
- The car park offers ramped access to Level 1 (for car park users only) via our stage door.
- We have lifts providing access to all floors of our venue.
- Our main space has level access to both levels 1 and 2 (Circle).
- For our Studio Theatre access is gently ramped.
- The Paul Hamlyn Roundhouse Studios are level throughout, with a power-assisted internal door adjacent to our reception. Please be aware that due to the nature of our Grade 2* listed building there are a number of narrow corridors in the studios area.
- The Roundhouse Bar & Café, Circle Bar, Members’ Bar and Torquil’s Bar all have level access throughout and there is level access to the majority of the terrace.