At Fairfield Halls we welcome everyone and want our site to be available to all. We are working hard to remove barriers so that our facilities and events can be accessible to as many people as possible.
As part of the transformation of Fairfield Halls we have put access at the heart of everything we plan. Our ticket desk, toilets, performance and exhibition spaces are accessible to all, as are the cafes, bars and restaurants across the venue.
- Disabled access parking spaces in the adjacent underground car park with a lift directly into the venue
- Automatic entry doors – push button or infrared
- Accessible toilets equipped with alarms
- Ashcroft Playhouse and Phoenix Concert Hall both offer an Infrared Amplification System for people with hearing impairments
- Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs are welcome in all our venues and water is available upon request
Customers with special seating or access requirements can join our Access Scheme, which enables us to provide the best possible service and seats for customers with accessibility needs. It’s free to join and we provide members with a personal service to tell them what’s coming up, as well as information about concessionary tickets.
If you receive PIP/DLA/Attendance Allowance or are in receipt of a Certificate of Visual Impairment, you may be entitled to a reduction on your ticket price or a free essential companion or carer ticket.
- If you are in receipt of Standard rate PIP/Attendance Allowance or Lower rate DLA (care and/or mobility components) you may be entitled to a discounted ticket (where available).
- If you are in receipt of Enhanced rate PIP/Attendance Allowance or Middle/Higher rate DLA (care and/or mobility components) you may be entitled to a free carer/essential companion ticket (where available).
Proof of eligibility is required to join. Membership lasts for the duration of your DLA/PIP/Attendance allowance and we may need to contact you to confirm eligibility if you renew your membership.