Ramps on the Moon
Leeds playhouse is part of the 'Ramps on the Moon' consortium, making theatre accessible for all audiences.
They have a range of accessible facilities, including:
- Electric wheelchair accessible lifts to all floors
- 8 accessible toilets, a changing place and family cubicles
- 8 accessible wheelchair spaces in both the Quarry and Courtyard theatres (more usually available on request), and accessible spaces available in the Bramall Rock Void
- Transfer seats with removable arms and an inhouse wheelchair available to borrow by prior arrangement through Box Office
- 8 level access parking spaces on Playhouse Square, run by Leeds City Council
- Hearing loop in the Box Office, Bar and Front Room Cafe. Meeting rooms have portable hearing loops. The venue offers an assisted hearing and amplification service in each auditoria. This is an infra-red system which requires a headset, available from Box Office
- Low counters in the bars, café and Box Office
Guide dogs and Hearing Dogs for the Deaf are very welcome (please let the venue know in advance of your arrival.
Article is closed for comments.