The Octagon is pleased to offer the following services:
- A choice of spaces for wheelchair users in the Auditorium - if you require assistance before or after the show, or during the interval, please ask a member of staff.
- A delivery service for drinks - these can be brought to your seat in either the Auditorium or the Café/Bar if preferred.
- Disabled Parking: For performances we offer six reserved parking spaces for Blue Badge Holders that are available to book when booking your tickets. This allocation includes the two disabled parking bays. These spaces can be booked, in person, over the phone, via email or letter but are not available to book online. Should you require assistance when dropping off passengers at the theatre and wish for someone to wait with your companion whilst parking we are happy to assist.
- Level access to Foyer, Toilets, Auditorium and Johnson Studio as well as a lift to the Bar, Cafe/Bar and First Floor.
- An infra-red hearing system in the Auditorium.
Please contact the Box Office on 01935 422884 for further information on the above and for advice on seat selection.