What Should I Expect
Travel through light and dark sections at speeds of up to 15mph as the slide loops its way around the sculpture 12 times taking in gentle curves, thrilling drops and a tight corkscrew.
The viewing galleries are accessed by two high speed lifts. Innovative screens allow visitors to learn about key sights across the capital from The Shard and St Paul’s to Canary Wharf and the world-famous sporting venues of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. There’s also two incredible mirrors created by one of the sculpture’s creators Sir Anish Kapoor which flip and twist the horizon.
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- The use of personal go-pros, cameras, phones, other electronic devices and unofficial recording equipment on The Slide are not permitted.
- Please note: you will allocated the next available Slide within your time slot on arrival at the attraction
- Please note: If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not ride The Slide.
- Please note the following: visitors using The Slide must consider the below before purchasing tickets:
- Must be at least 1.3m in height and at least eight (8)years old
- Weigh under 130kg (22 stone)
- Wear long sleeves or protective elbow pads (provided)
- Seek medical advice if they have any pre-existing medical conditions
- Do not slide under the influence of alcohol or drugs