Your ticket includes entry into Kensington Palace.
- Diana: Her Fashion Story - the definitive dress exhibition. Trace the evolution of the Princess’s style, from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour, elegance and confidence of her later life.
- Fashion Rules - A nostalgic look back at recent fashion through HM The Queen, Princess Margaret and Diana, Princess of Wales
- Victoria Revealed - Explore Queen Victoria's long and extraordinary life - in her own words.
- The Queen's State Apartments - Explore these cosy, private rooms that were once used by Queen Mary II for relaxation.
- The Palace Gardens - An intimate, tranquil and secluded oasis
- The King’s Staircase - Can you spot the artist William Kent in his own depiction of George I's court?
- The King's State Apartments - Explore these sumptuous set of rooms, each grander than the last.
- The King's Gallery - Gallery designed by William Kent to contain the cream of the Royal Collection