- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a luxury air-conditioned bus
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Food and beverages
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup service from Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Paddington for the 3:30pm entry time
What Should I Expect
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department – there is so much to see you will be thankful to have an extended time to take it all in.