Children and families are very welcome at Shakespeare’s Globe. A ticket is required for anyone aged three and over. If, for whatever reason, we recommend that any of our productions might not be suitable for children, we will endeavour to make this information clear as early as possible. Please note that any child or group disturbing a show or other patrons may be asked to leave or step out for a break. Children and families are also welcome on tours of the Globe Theatre. During half terms, we often run specific family tours.
Articles in this section
- What does the Shakespeare Globe, Theatre tour include?
- How do I collect tickets for Shakespeare's Globe, Theatre Tours?
- Where do I go for the Shakespeare Globe, Theatre Tour?
- How long does the Shakespeare's Globe, Theatre Tours last?
- What age is Shakespeare's Globe, Theatre Tours suitable for?
- When can I take a tour of Shakespeare's Globe's Theatre Tours
- How do I collect tickets if I am not the cardholder? (Shakespeare's Globe, London)
- Are there baby changing facilities? (Shakespeare's Globe, London)
- Are booster seats available? (Shakespeare's Globe, London)
- Is there room to park my buggy? (Shakespeare's Globe, London)
Article is closed for comments.