CHANGING PLACES TOILET
Via Exhibition Centre Liverpool, our sister venue next door, we are pleased to be able to offer our customers the use of a Changing Places toilet.
Access to this facility in the adjoining building is a level-access, short walk away from M&S Bank Arena (approximately 10 minutes), with areas having a slight incline but it is all undercover and our stewarding are trained on helping get you there.
The Changing Places Toilet facilities include:
- a height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- a tracking hoist system, or mobile hoist if this is not possible.
- adequate space in the changing area for the disabled person and up to two carers
- a centrally placed toilet with room either side
- a screen or curtain to allow some privacy.
- wide tear off paper roll to cover the bench
- a large waste bin for disposable pads
- a non-slip floor.
Please note, our staff are unable to assist within the Changing Places toilet.
M&S Bank Arena Liverpool has achieved the Breastfeeding Mayoral Quality Mark from Liverpool Bambis. As a venue we welcome babies to be breastfed in any public area of these premises and a mother who is breastfeeding will not be asked to move or stop breastfeeding. We understand that some women prefer privacy when breastfeeding and a room will be allocated on request to allow a mother visiting us to breastfeed in private.