Visitors to Wigmore Hall can be dropped off and picked up from outside the main Foyer doors on Wigmore Street.
There is no facility for car parking at Wigmore Hall itself, however Wigmore Hall participates in the Theatreland Parking Scheme which gives all Wigmore Hall ticket-buyers and event participants a 50% discount on their parking when using the Cavendish Square (Q Park Oxford Street) car park. The nearest participating car park is approximately a five-minute walk away at Cavendish Square: Q-Park
How to obtain your discount
- Drive to Cavendish Square car park and take a parking ticket upon entry
- Take parking ticket with you to Wigmore Hall
- At Wigmore Hall, ask the Box Office to validate your parking ticket
- Return to the car park after the concert and insert your parking ticket into the payment machine
- A 50% discount will be automatically applied to the standard daily tariff
- Insert this parking ticket at exit barrier to raise barrier
There is limited street parking after 6:30pm on single yellow lines (Mon – Sat) and all day Sunday in permitted areas.
Coaches and Larger Vehicles
Visitors that require parking with bigger vehicles can use Q-Park Marylebone car park.
Wigmore Hall is situated within the Congestion Charge Zone. The charge applies Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 6:00pm.