Travelling By Car
If you are using a sat nav please ensure your final destination is the City Hall on Barkers Pool which is off Holly Street.
- Exit the M1 at Junction 33 and take the "Sheffield A630" exit and follow signs to Sheffield City Centre.
- The A630 merges into the A57 and continue into the City Centre.
- When you see Matalan on your left get into the right hand lane and take the ring road off to the right.
- Follow the road under a bridge and continue forward until you go over the River Don. Branch off to the left, signposted "Riverside" onto Corporation Street.
- At West Bar roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Tenter Street - A57 which is signposted Glossop.
- There will be a Fire Engine Museum on your right.
- Continue up the hill and at the roundabout by Kwik Fit take the 3rd exit and turn left at the traffic lights for Rockingham Street Q Park car park.
- Alternatively take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto Townhead Street.
- Head up the hill and branch right onto Trippet Lane.
- Take the first left and continue forward over the traffic lights and West Street to Holly Street and arrive at the Memorial Hall entrance to Sheffield City Hall.