Travelling By Car
Please note: If you are using a sat nav please ensure your final destination is the City Hall on Barkers Pool which is off Holly Street.
- Exit the M1 at Junction 33 and take the "Sheffield A630" exit and follow signs to Sheffield City Centre.
- The A630 merges into the A57 and continue into the City Centre.
- When you see Matalan on your left get into the right hand lane and take the ring road off to the right.
- Follow the road under a bridge and continue forward until you go over the River Don. Branch off to the left, signposted "Riverside" onto Corporation Street.
- At West Bar roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Tenter Street - A57 which is signposted Glossop.
- There will be a Fire Engine Museum on your right.
- Continue up the hill and at the roundabout by Kwik Fit take the 3rd exit and turn left at the traffic lights for Rockingham Street Q Park car park.
- Alternatively take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto Townhead Street.
- Head up the hill and branch right onto Trippet Lane.
- Take the first left and continue forward over the traffic lights and West Street to Holly Street and arrive at the Memorial Hall entrance to Sheffield City Hall.
Please note these directions are only to be used as a guide.