If you need to book access tickets you will need to ring the box office direct on 901603) 63000.
Access to the building
- Front doors (Theatre Street) offer level access with sensor-operated sliding doors
- Rear doors (Chantry Road) offer level access with sensor-operated doors that open towards you from outside.
- There are six accessible toilets throughout the building.
- Lifts to Circle level (upstairs) are located in the Foyer.
- Certain seats in the Stalls (downstairs) offer easier access and greater leg-room for people with restricted mobility. These include seats in wheelchair-accessible areas. Contact Box Office to book.
- The Circle has steps between each row
- There is no lift access to the rear Circle
- Kemp’s Restaurant (upper ground floor, via stairs from Foyer or right hand lift) offers choice of chairs with & without arms, pedestal tables. Unisex accessible toilet.
Personal Assistant tickets
- If you require the support of a carer or companion to access the theatre, let us know when booking. A complimentary ticket is available to Personal Assistants. Terms & conditions apply. Please check with Box Office for more details.
- For further details Box Office (01603) 630000 or email us.
- Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
- Guide/ Assistance dogs can be taken into the auditorium. Please mention this when booking and you'll be offered an aisle seat and told about any special effects that might affect your dog's comfort. Alternatively, guide dogs can be left in the care of front-of-house staff.
Hearing Headsets & Enhancements
- Headsets amplifying the sound from the stage are available to borrow from the Welcome Point in the Foyer. For patrons with hearing aids we offer necklace hearing loops. An induction loop is fitted within the auditorium. If you have a digital hearing aid, please check with your audiologist that your hearing aid is loop-enabled for use at the theatre.
- Certain shows will be signed. A signer stands on or near the stage throughout the performance interpreting the show into British Sign Language.
- For further details, please ask at the Box Office (01603) 630000 or email us