There is direct access from the Foyer to Auditorium Circle for up to two wheelchair users in row HH – please request at the time of booking. Your companion may be seated in the row in front so as not to restrict the number of spaces available to others, but will be admitted free. There is also one wheelchair space in the Stalls.
People with limited mobility can ask box office staff for their advice on the best seating arrangements.
- There is a disabled access lifting platform from the Circle Foyer to the Circle Terrace.
- For theatregoers who would prefer to sit in the Stalls a lift is available from the Circle Terrace - please ask a member of staff to escort you.
- All staircases between levels have handrails on both sides and are highlighted.
- Theatre Hosts will be happy to bring drinks to your seats during the interval.
- There is level access from the pedestrianised High Street and Churchill Way to the box office, the Circle Foyer and the Circle itself, and from Tetty Way to Stalls row F.
Hard of Hearing
A Sennheiser infrared audio system is provided for hard of hearing patrons and for audio-described performances. Headsets are subject to availability. There are two types of headsets for people who may sometimes need to rely on artificial assistance for their hearing:
- A headset which amplifies sound.
- A neck loop which transmits the audio signal directly to the hearing aid.
- There is also a loop audio system available for use at the Ticket Sales counter. To use, please turn the hearing aid to 'T' setting.
Selected performances are sign language interpreted, audio-described and captioned. These are listed in the season brochure. The brochure is also available in large print.
Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre.
One accessible toilet is provided to the right of the box office on entering the Circle Foyer. A Radar key is available from box office. Please note there are no accessible facilities if you sit in the Stalls.