Please be aware that tickets are limited to 6 tickets per booking, in line with UK government Covid-19 guidance when you book tickets for Alton Towers.
Alton Towers have introduced a number of safety measures to help you enjoy your time at the park. They have also been awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark, which verifies that Alton Towers meets the Government and public health Coronavirus guidance, with all the required health and safety processes in place.
The measures include:
- All guests will need to pre-book tickets, as capacity at the attraction has been reduced to help with social distancing.
- Guests are recommended to wear a face mask whilst at the resort and should bring one with them when they visit. Some rides will require that a face mask must be worn.
- Car-parking will be socially distanced.
- All guests will have their temperature checked prior to entry. Anyone with a high temperature (above 37.8 degrees) associated with fever will not be permitted entry.
- New signage is in place to inform guests of safety measures and instructions to help with social distancing.
- Rides will be socially distanced and some experiences may be unavailable or have a reduced capacity to help with social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning is taking place regularly throughout the day and Alton Towers staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for guests.