In light of coronavirus and in line with Government guidelines, Thorpe Park are re-opening many of their outdoor attractions and rides. Some facilities, including attractions based indoors will remain closed. They are continuing to review the measures and hope that more attractions can be opened as soon as it becomes safe to do so.
- All tickets must be pre-booked and there will be lower capacity limits across the attraction.
- Guests and employees will have their temperature checked.
- Face Masks/ coverings must be worn by guests on the majority of the rides and rollercoasters.
- Enhanced Cleaning, hygiene stations and hand sanitiser will be introduced at key locations.
- Guests will be helped to social distance with the use of spatial separation markings across the attraction.
- Points of 'close contact' between guests and Thorpe Park employees have been re-designed to reduce the frequency and/or duration.
- Guest-facing employees will wear protective equipment, which includes face masks and, where appropriate, visors.
- Theatre’ style areas such as actor led experiences, 4D cinemas and indoor outlets may have a reduced capacity or will remain closed.
- Hygiene screens have been installed in front of many of the food stalls and shop counters.
Guests must have a suitable face mask/covering with them when they visit. The following exemptions apply, due to age, health or equality:
- Children under the age of 6, or any child who may find it difficult to wear a face mask / covering correctly.
- Persons with a respiratory or medical condition who would be adversely affected by wearing a face covering / mask. This includes persons who have a physical or mental illness or impairment, or a disability, that means they cannot put on, wear or remove a face mask / covering.
- Persons who are likely to suffer distress if putting on, wearing or removing a face mask / covering.
- Persons providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate.
Guests are not permitted to ride without a face mask, unless they meet the exemptions. Guests over the age of 6 will need to wear a face mask on the following rides:
- Stealth, Swarm, Nemesis Inferno, Colossus, SAW The Ride, Flying Fish, Detonator, Samurai, King Pig’s Wild Hog Dodgems, Samurai, Vortex, Zodiac, Mr Monkey’s Banana Ride, Storm in a Teacup
Book your tickets now at www.familytickets.com/collections/thorpe-park-one-day-entry