If your event is cancelled due to the current coronavirus pandemic, we will be in touch with you to discuss your options. You will be refunded for the total cost of your original purchase if your event is cancelled due to the current public health risk.
Articles in this section
- I originally requested a gift card, but I would now like a refund instead. Is that possible?
- I originally requested a refund, but I would now like a gift card instead. Is that possible?
- I requested a refund, but my confirmation email says that I will receive a gift card. How do I correct that?
- Can my refund be issued to a different bank account?
- The bank account from which I made my original purchase no longer exists. Is this a problem?
- I have the same bank account, but I now have a different payment card to the one I originally used. Does that matter?
- My personal details have changed since I made my booking. What do I need to do so that you can still provide my refund or gift card?
- How do I use my gift card on the Family Tickets website?
- I think my gift card is for the wrong amount. How can I check?
- Can I have a physical copy of my gift card sent to me?