Travel By Car
The SSE Arena, Wembley is located just off the A406 North Circular Road within easy reach of central London and the rest of the country, with major motorways connecting nearby.
If you're coming from the North, take the M1/A1, then A406, then A404.
From the East go M11, M25 (J23), A1, A41, A406 then A404.
From the South it’s M25 (J15), M4 (J3), A312, A40, A406, A404, A479 OR M25 (16), M40 (A40), A406, A404, A479.
From the West go M4, A312, A40, A406 then A404
For Sat-Nav searches please insert the post code HA9 0AA or search 'Engineers Way Wembley’.
There are a number of car parks very close to the venue and can be pre-booked to avoid disappointment, to book your spot today please follow this link:
• Buying your parking tickets online is cheaper than paying on the day
• Pre-booked vehicles are automatically entered into the parking management system so will be recognised immediately to give you easy access to the car park
• Simply return to your car and drive away at the end of your visit – your vehicle will be recognised saving you time
• Car parks are very close to the arena, and are secure and marshalled for your security
• Beware of pirate car parks on approach to the Wembley complex. They are further away, and may not be secure.
* You are able to also pay for parking on arrival or departure to the car parks - we recommend booking in advance or paying on arrival to enjoy a speedy exit.
For up to the minute traffic advice, please click through this link:
Blue Badge Parking:
There is car parking on site for blue badge holders located in the official Wembley Park car parks.
These can pre booked or on the day: www.wembleyofficialparking.com/event/index/
Article is closed for comments.