- All positions have audio loop, which can be used by adjusting your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position.
- There are two dropped down counter positions to assist wheelchair users.
Vehicle Drop Off / Car Parking
- There is car parking on site for blue badge holders located in the official Wembley Park car parks. These can pre booked or on the day HERE
- Dropped Counter units are available for food and drink on both the North and South Concourses.
- The foyer Merchandise unit includes a dropped counter.
- The Restaurant and Hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are 25 wheelchair accessible spaces within the auditorium and a number of seats for ambulant disabled patrons. These can be booked via our dedicated Specialist Sales Line: 020 8782 5629
- Assistance dogs are welcome, however dependant upon the event may not be able to remain within the auditorium. In such cases alternative provision will be made. Please check prior to arrival.
- There is an infra-red hearing assistance system available within the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the venue reception on the South Concourse – A refundable deposit will be required for security.
- Please note there is no loop system in the auditorium.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. These are located centrally, no more than 40 Meters from the wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – The Public accessible toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Restaurant Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
* All our accessable toilets are radar key operated - if you do not have your own, these are available from our customer service booths and reception
Changing Places Toilet
- In addition to our accessible toilets we also have a Changing Places toilet located in the foyer. This toilet allows people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, as well people with other physical disabilities such as spinal injuries, muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis space to use the toilets safely and with comfort.
Our Changing Places toilet provides:
- A height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- A tracking hoist system, or mobile hoist if this is not possible.
- Adequate space in the changing area for the disabled person and up to two carers
- A centrally placed toilet with room either side
- A screen to allow some privacy.
- Wide tear off paper roll to cover the bench
- A large waste bin for disposable pads
- A non-slip floor
- All alarm systems within the Arena have both Visual and Audible warnings.
- Evacuation routes from foyer and concourse levels offer flat floor egress.
- In the event of evacuation from the restaurant or hospitality areas, lifts cannot be used and staff will assist you to a place of refuge to await fire brigade assistance.